Monday, March 23, 2009

Reflections State 1st place Winner! Oh yea!

Hello Everyone! I felt like telling the whole world that I got number 1 (yes one!!) in the state for Reflections in the Musical Composition section. I'm so happy! When I move to New Jersey at least I'll have something to brag about. However, my entry didn't make it to go to Nationals. After State the grades get divided into divisions (Senior 9-12, Intermediate 6-8, Junior 3-5, etc) and even though I was first the guy who won first place for eighth grade moved onto nationals. Another thing that made me angry was that they didn't display the musical scores of the Musical Compostion winners. The music wasn't even played! I was so angry! They had to leave out the musical composition entries out of the display. It made me SOOOO angry!
I spent the whole weekend renovating my house. Actually, I mostly worked on the front and back yard. My parents decided that planting these Florida flowers in a circle around our tree in the front yard about half an inch apart were necessary, as well as digging up our bamboo trees and rolling them over and lifting them up onto that little outdrop thingy that you have to walk on to get onto the trampoline. As well as planting a row of flowers along the fence in the back yard. Yeah. My back and neck and legs were SO sore after that!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wrote a musical composition. Wow. That is great that you even wrote it. Congratulations on your #1 in the state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a reply to your question, I used my flight simulator. A durr (jk)

    ReplyDelete