Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bored... Right?

Yeah I know everyone is bored these days. Nothing to do but sit there and think of how you have nothing to do and wish (or not wish) that you had something to do. I seem to be the only person here with parents that actually have huge dreams for their kid. I'm stuck doing lots of academic stuff, beeeleeve me.

I passed the rest of the time watching all these Disney show episodes (Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, Suite Life on Deck, etc) on youtube. I just love that place. Great way to burn off the boredom. And, there's this really addicting game (on addictinggames.com, figures) called Burger Tycoon. Go search it I don't feel like putting on a link.

It's where you run this burger place and you have to oversee the cows and the headquarters and the store and you try to make money but it's really hard, I can tell you.

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys! My parents found this awesome house in NJ that they are seriously considering buying. And guess what! It's painted light blue on the outside! How awesome is that??? And its bedrooms are even awesomer!!! The master bedroom has its own parlor room for like tea guests and stuff! OMG!!! And, this one bedroom is about as big as my room and it has this big cathedral/pointed/slanted/(my piano room ceiling) ceiling that is awesome! But the only teeny problem is that the other bedroom is smaller than my brother's and doesn't have a cool ceiling. So me and my brother are at war now. I HAVE to get it tho. I'll probably post some pictures later because my parents are going to email them to me soon...

Also, I'm planning to paint a mural of all my Georgia friends on my bedroom wall. I'm going to have a picture of you're face, have you sign it, and draw you doing something that reflects your overall personality. Then I'm going to have a full body shot of each person and line them in the back. So, comment and write what you would like to be doing in the mural and I will consider you request. By the way, it's a park setting.

Only 1 more day of Spring Break! =(

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. I can just see you on your bed with all your friends lined up around you on the walls. What if your friends all come to life when you go to sleep?

    ReplyDelete